How To Heal
A Painful Relationship
Available in paperback, CDs,
e-book and audio book
This book was featured on Oprah. It shows step-by-step how to end conflict, heal hurt & restore love in any relationship
You will learn what creates love and what destroys it. You will discover how to end conflict, heal hurt, let go, be free of resentment, communicate, resolve disputes and restore the love, one human being to another.
As you heal inside and change the way you interact with the other person, you change how that person responds to you. By growing in your awareness, you can change what happens in your relationship.
Bill Ferguson's experience as a former divorce attorney provides rare insight into the nature of relationships. In this book, you will learn something about yourself and your relationships that will change your life forever.
Read Chapter 1 - What You Do Now Makes The Difference
In this book, you will learn how to:
- End the cycle of conflict.
- Heal your hurt.
- Be free of guilt, anger and resentment.
- Resolve disputes effortlessly.
- Restore love, one human to another.
- If necessary, part as friends.
The cost of this book is $15. The book on 2 audio CDs is also $15.
You can download the e-book for $10 and the audio-book for $12.
E-books purchased on this site are in a PDF format. Audio books
are in a MP3 format. The books are also available on Kindle,
the Nook, iTunes and most major bookselling sites.
Visit our bookstore
Table of Contents
1. What you do now makes the difference
2. Put the focus on having your relationship work
3. Acknowledge the love that's there
4. Don't hang on; let your partner go
5. Create the experience of love
6. Let the other person be the way he or she is
7. Heal your hurt
8. Find the inner issues that destroy love
9. Forgive: let go of your resentments
10. Accept your 100% responsibility
11. Forgive yourself
12. End the cycle of conflict
13. Remove the distance
14. Release the other person's upsets
15. Be willing to flow
16. Resolve issues without conflict
17. Have your attorney work for you
18. It's Up to You
Copyright © 2011 Bill Ferguson - All Rights Reserved